Saturday, August 8, 2009

HI I BAck.
with new computer.
old one had spoiled since may.
new one came on july.I like the new one becuase no lag and it windows vista!
it got windows movie maker 6.0,perfect for video editing but no powerpoint inside...
it also got windows media player 11
the old computer got windows movie maker 1.1 which is NOT GOOD because it got no effect inside and after publish the movie/video the quality turn suck :( , BEFORE GOT WMM 6.0 , i use camtasia studio
the old computer windows media player i dont like it because got problem opening
my new computer wmm 6.0 got transition, effect and title and credits

I GOT 2 GOOD NEWS!!!
1: My youtube account copyright is gone!!!I will still not put pokemon video.And most likely dont put copyright video but i may use copyright music in the video.

2: I can connect and play Club Penguin again!!!
oops..i forgot to tell you i got problem connect to cp since may.But today,i can finally play cp again!!!watch this video below to see what happen before.

But one thing...i have Make a new video which called 'youtube poop : Sonic sex' IT was my first youtube poop!Here the video :

THAT ALL'S EVERYONE!

No comments:

Games are our one desire

You're a plumber by richard(richalvarez)