Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good And Bad Luck???

LOL AT THE TITLE. (both g&b happen at same date, 26/1/10)
ok, let talk about bad luck first...
In the morning, when I was waiting to take the lift, i realize how annoying the lift always got to the high floor (16th) when i waiting for lift and took lot of time for them to come down... every time i see this, i just ignore and go take the stairs.
Later, unfortunely, i accidently missed one step and my hands was not holding on the handle tightly and my butt hitted the floor and slided down a few steps... OUCHHHH
my butt was hurt and i felt my backbones and hurted too... After , i found i lose my voice , hardly can speak out any words, i afraid i went to school and people see my cant speak. i also kind of a bit hard to breathe, maybe because i breathe in too much air during the accident...
later, i start making weird noise out and later i lucky can speak out, but still feel a bit hard to breathe...
Good news... OK I GOT THE HIGHEST FOR SCIENCE TEST IN CLASS!!! WO0T HO! wtf!!!!! 17/20!
(after david) lol highest... i didnt except to get first...
HAHA
that all... :)

No comments:

Games are our one desire

You're a plumber by richard(richalvarez)