Tuesday, April 28, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO EVERYONE:
one thing i very upset about is about this blog.i realise that my blog are sinking and no one please comment and do anything on this blog after looking it.
I changed the video every week to make sure to check it out but none of you are interested in it.
all i want to you all to frequently visit this blog,vote in poll,comment and check out all the thing.
i want this blog to STAY ALIVE EVERYTIME!
you want this blog to become like a quiet place,like no one was on there?
I BEGGING you all want like it and do thing and check it out in here frequently!
you dont want this blog to BE R.I.P.?
if you think so,then the first BLOG GOing TO R.I.P. is you
and banned all of unwanted visitor and allowed only my friends in habbo and youtube and see it(if this blog not responsing very soon)

No comments:

Games are our one desire

You're a plumber by richard(richalvarez)