Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LOL i really MISS HER.(it was written in the previous post)
miss her tooo much.
xD
my playfish game was looking great.
PS : 71257 PP (Highest of all my classmates, Boon siang Use hack to get lot of PP)
RC : 663065 GP (LOL STILL highest, david use hack on it too -.-)
CS : 14076 GP
CP : 3155879 XP (WOW THAT A LOT)
i make a plurk account
http://www.plurk.com/Hong_koon

There got a reason why i create this account. Just to make relationship with ying ying :)
Friday i got skip ds
Then how? NEED to tell reason to teacher :(
ACTUALLY i got 3 reason for it.
One of it was the truth but it can be a bad idea.( Not the reason i skip it to slack!)
that reason is tell i want to quit it
I might be a bad idea if i tell.
What the other two?
Well, dont tell hehe.
I usually tell Mr. goh to change. quit Ds but i fail...I actually got 3 reason why. But i only tell one. Because that time look like he was in the rush.
Now i have to continue suffer in this stupid DS.
I trying to tell him again if i can.

No comments:

Games are our one desire

You're a plumber by richard(richalvarez)