Saturday, October 3, 2009

Question???

*****Question copied from syahmi*****

How often do i get bored?
I NEVER GET BORED.unless my sis use computer and go to bedroom boringly watch tv.

Have i kissed someone my age?
NO.

Are my friends trustworthy?
yes.syahmi is my best friend

What do i hate as much as exams?
Irritating and crazy people and stupid question in paper which annoying(especially the poem question(literature))

Am i a sms freak?
not. my phone sms got problem but never mind,usually i dont sms.

What is the last thing i did(in the last hour)?
go facebook,youtube and make video

what is the last thing i heard?
my favourite song

have i talked to myself before?
yes. Sometime using comupter can go speak to myself because i like to make video that i think like making video while using com.also i singing to my favourite song :p

have i smoke before?
NO.

have i pierced before?
lets just end this once and for all......i'm a good boy. i dun break the rules....ok maybe fighting at people when angry is the only bad thing i do.


wat was the last evil thing i did?
spam on one youtube user has no life (no life because he just like to hack.He go hack my youtube friend!!!,minybuddiecp!)

wat do i do when i have done something wrong?
act innocent, smile and pretend nothing ever happened

When is my most happiest time of the day(in school)?
Laughing at friends joke...

was i ever late to school?
once but primary sch got several time.

am i slacker or nerd?
slacker...i always like to slack

what is the most important non-living thing in my life?
Internet/computer

if i could change 1 of singapore's laws what would it be?
going to NS.yep NS REALLY suck. i rather slack...

am i rich?
NO. i m very very very very very very very very very poor.... always no money to buy thing for game( example playfish game, habbo or club penguin)

what is my fave show?
pokemon and youtube poop, first time watch can be very funny.sometime i laugh really hard...lol

*****My own question*****

What i like to do?
Making video, watchin' video at youtube(especially ytp, very funny), may playing game with emulator( 1 thing it suck is the game ROM play in emulator ALWAYS experience bugs/problem)

What is the website i usually go?
Youtube, facebook, habbo [now can be boring becuase no battleball ):] , club penguin (i visit if got event gonig now.

What kind of video i do?
I do youtube poop, music video (one in progress which is 'Club penguin Music video - Viva la vida'), club penguin video, habbo video, interesting thing of a place and more...

What is my favourite song?
WELL, my top favourite is VIVA LA VIDA by coldplay

I got youtube account?
Hiya...It garfieldandfriends1 Feel free to visit here!
http://www.youtube.com/garfieldandfriends1


Habbo, club penguin account?
Habbo : pokemonrule!!! (US AND SG)
http://www.habbo.com.sg/home/pokemonrule!!!

http://www.habbo.com/home/pokemonrule!!!

battleball!21 (UK)
http://www.habbo.co.uk/battleball!21

Club penguin : Lao zha bao (Main account)

And Facebook?
http://www.facebook.com/seowhongkoon


Am i retarted?
NO.most people say i retarted but THAT 100% wrong. I am a computer freak

Do i have a crush on someone before?
YES.well, there are one girl in my class who i had crush on.LOL I NOT GOING TO TELL YOU IT WHO...
on oct 15, i will tell you the girl in my blog( it written on top) I got tell that to syahmi before :P
Primary 6 i got two girls who i had crush on too. I am crazy or what???

No comments:

Games are our one desire

You're a plumber by richard(richalvarez)